Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I bought my first Smart in August of this year, and I definitely love it. I test drove one when I was younger, probably in 06 or 07 but never got around to buying one. Things turned in my favor this year when the missus agreed that we should trade out both cars we had ('05 Prius and '05 Mini Cooper). She didn't care for Smarts at least at first, so the only way I could get one is if she got something too, so of course she now has a newer Prius ('15) and I have a gently used Smart ('13) 451.

A lot of my searches on google for thing about the Smart or to do to it have returned results on this forum, so I figured why not sign up!

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,565 Posts
Looks great!! I have had mine 7 1/2 yrs and am still doing mods as the retirement money allows.

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,075 Posts
Welcome Bashh.
You will find lots and lots of videos on you tube about the Fortwo. I've managed to collect over 400 videos from there and it is a never ending thing to do. There's lots of knowledge on this forum. If you should ever need it, just ask and someone will come to your rescue as they did for me when I joined this forum.
My wife bought mine for me but she won't drive it by herself. She saw how many people were coming up and asking questions about the car and she's scared someone would come up and ask her a question about it. She's pretty shy unless she's mad !
You've got yourself a unique little car that is a blast to drive, so good luck with your Smart and keep this forum close by. DCO

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Yeah, I've already had people ask me things while on the road even! I love that though. It's such a great buy. And I got mine pretty cheap! I was a day away from getting a Brabus but that's okay, I'm happy to get any Smart.

It's going to be a part of the family for a long time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts