Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'll be visiting Chicago the weekend of July 30th, from Ottawa, and would love to meet the Chicago local smarties! I'd be available for dinner on the 30th.

I've got a 2005 Scratch Black Pulse CDI. I don't know the area, so name a good restaurant! I haven't posted on SCoA before, but I lurk here often, and I post much more on Club smart Car.

·
Super Moderator
29,454 Posts
Hello all,

I'll be visiting Chicago the weekend of July 30th, from Ottawa, and would love to meet the Chicago local smarties! I'd be available for dinner on the 30th.

I've got a 2005 Scratch Black Pulse CDI. I don't know the area, so name a good restaurant! I haven't posted on SCoA before, but I lurk here often, and I post much more on Club smart Car.
:welcome: to SCoA! :)

Lot's to do in the Chicago area, keep bugging them. What part of the city will you be staying in?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm staying near the airport, but hey, I'll have just driven nearly 1300 km, so I'd be willing to go basically anywhere in the city.

This group reminds me of the Ottawa group on CsC. There should be a lot of people, but for some reason, the interest is just not there! WIth enouigh pestering though, we should be able to wrangle up a few people!

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I spent 4 days in Chicago over the July 4th weekend and saw 4 smarts. Two the first day, both were yellow, and two the last day while leaving Chicago, one Blue, & one red. Both times it was within minutes of each other. I was glad to at least see a few.:)

·
Super Moderator
17,738 Posts
I'm interested! Unfortunately I'm the only member of the (now extinct?) Chicago group that doesn't actually own a smart... :(

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SO I take it this is a no, unless Neonspinnazz and/or Nonuro would like to have dinner with just me...

I'll be hitting the road tonight, planning to get to London, Ont. before midnight, then crossing the border Friday morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts