Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good Luck!! I know the feeling... I own a 2009 Smart Cabrio Brabus edition with only 29K miles. The car was mint inside and out until a lady ran a red light last week and destroyed my baby. I know they are hard to find but don't give up and I hope you find what you are looking for.

You know that only 600 were made in that year that were both Cabrio and Brabus.
300 Silver
300 Black

Cool Fact!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
No I have not found another one. Hopefully someday I will.

I do have several things for sale from it on the market place if you are interested. I have 3 Brabus wheels and tires in like new condition. ( The fourth wheel and tire were destroyed in the accident) I also have the pair of OEM floor mats with the Brabus logo, The OEM Smart embroided Black pouch with all the original manuals and booklets that came with it in 2009. I believe there are 8 or 9 books. The two rocker panels for each side, the center console unit.

Let me know if you are interested in anything. My cell number is 305-590-1948 in case you have questions.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you for looking!!! Yes, I know if you look you could still find them. Unfortunately this one is not cabrio. I would prefer a cabrio. Anyhow, I need to make the time and search again for that special smartie!!!

Thanks again!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.