Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a 2013 Brabus edition smart car. I prefer a silver, highly optioned example, but those things are not mandatory. I am willing to pay a premium for the right car. Cash in hand waiting on the right one.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2013’s are going to be hard to find. Here are some earlier Brabus models. A couple silver ones.

Thanks, mate. I appreciate your reply. I had found them during my search. I recently had one get away that would have been perfect. c'est la vie. I'm in no hurry.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I hope you find a nice one. I had a 2014 Brabus in white and LOVED it. I traded it on a 2016 Edition #1. I ended up liking my 2014 more than my 2016. I got ride of the 2016 last January and a few weeks ago, while searching for another Brabus, I came across a BoConcept with only 28k miles in perfect condition, so I bought it. Such a great car.

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,660 Posts
Congratulations on the Brabus! Do you have any mods planned for the car? We all like to see photos of new member's cars when you can post some. Good luck on getting the car home. Should be a fun trip.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
I wonder why there isn’t any photo’s of that car. It doesn’t mention it’s a Brabus model, in the description. With all the snow, I’d have it trailered to you. It looks like a really nice used car dealership.

On Google map, there is a goofy orange one, on there lot.

Good luck on your purchase!

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wonder why there isn’t any photo’s of that car. It doesn’t mention it’s a Brabus model, in the description. With all the snow, I’d have it trailered to you. It looks like a really nice used car dealership.
Good luck on your purchase!
Thanks, mate. Yeah, I just finished lining up transport. It will be here Saturday. I assume the weather interfered with them getting the pictures done and probably lead to me getting a shot at it before anyone else. I am curious how you knew it was CarLotz. I never mentioned it.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's been a big week for cars and it's only Tuesday. I made a deal to trade my wife's 2017 AMG GLA45 for a 2021 AMG GLA45 and finished the deal on the Brabus. We pick her car (though it seems I am the one always driving) on Friday and the smart arrives Saturday. Next project is to sell my 2014 AMG CLA45.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When you receive your car, Saturday. Photo’s please!
I will be glad to post some photos after it arrives. Unfortunately, I just got an email from the carrier saying they won't pick it up until Saturday and effen Wednesday before it will arrive. I responded to the email asking why the deal had changed and now waiting to see what they say

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,910 Posts
CARFAX would indicate that this smart may have been on consignment for a month?

Curious, have you seen pix of this “mystery” B’bus?

Vehicle transport can be unpredictable with winter weather and dicey roads.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
CARFAX would indicate that this smart may have been on consignment for a month?

Curious, have you seen pix of this “mystery” B’bus?

Vehicle transport can be unpredictable with winter weather and dicey roads.
I have seen four photos in the snow and talked to the independent mechanic that inspected it. I also had specific questions for the sales manager and was satisfied with his responses Looking at the scheduled pick up date, the weather does look dicey, but I live by a personal view that everything happens exactly how and when it should and there is no way around it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts