Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a Richmond VA pothole, 3LUG is in need of a front left not right wheel without a tire before the end of May.
Let me know.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I used to have a wheel repairing and truing place in Richmond that I'd send BROKEN aluminum wheels to, and get them fixed cheaper than replacement. I'd ship them to and from via bus from DC.

I can't remember their name, but ask around ... hot rodders, racers, etc. Your wheel doesn't look that bad and should be MUCH cheaper than buying and shipping.

Good luck, Bob

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have 2 front wheels with tires that came off my 2008 Passion and they only have about 2000 on them. I will sell both together for $200 and you pay shipping. You can call me at 321-639-4917. I swapped the fronts for two rears right after I purchased the smart new in 2008. The wheels have been in storage and they are practically new.

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,810 Posts
Thanks to a Richmond VA pothole, 3LUG is in need of a front left not right wheel without a tire before the end of May.
Let me know.
Why will a right front wheel not work? They are not directional like some high performance cars have. Just curious.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Even the car graveyards are not keeping smarts in their lots. YUK! I was trying to be funny and it didn't work about the left side only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts