Smart Car of America Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Im new to the site is there a iowa site for smart car owner that I can go to and see if your is anything going on im in waterloo iowa 08 passion 6 months love it I drive about 45 mile a day and love driving by the gas station and no stopping
There is a small group of us on here. Not everyone responds. There are several couples from your neck of the woods, Iowa City in particular. Maybe they'll respond if they see this post. Welcome aboard and I hope you'll enjoy the smart.
Larry

Im new to the site is there a iowa site for smart car owner that I can go to and see if your is anything going on im in waterloo iowa 08 passion 6 months love it I drive about 45 mile a day and love driving by the gas station and no stopping
Welcome to the Iowa group. If you click on the Iowa Group it will open up and you will find all the threads that alot of us in Iowa have started. You can get a feel for who is out there. There is a thread that I think Sharkdog started that has a link to a map that you can put your marker on and see where others are located.
Most of the meet and greets have been in the Des Moines area but I would love to see some of the eastern Ia. people start getting together. I've got an idea for a meet in the Amana's for spring. Maybe we can get some of the eastern Iowa smarts involved. My wife has relation over east of CR, so we are
there a lot, but haven't seen many smart car on the road over there.
Have you been trying out your smart in the snow yet? There is a lot of info here on the forum about winter driving. Look around the forum and have fun with your smart. :smartje.bl.zw:

Buzzz42

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.