Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Called and got my tickets. Good pricing, cheaper than online. Thanks for working that out Skippy!
And I just got two of mine. :D The other two are maybes due to weather related issues at the house.

Just a note for anyone who hasn't ordered... Advance sale tickets are available through Wednesday and are going to be kept as will-call at the ticket office.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Have our tickets set to leave Annapolis around 8 in I hope 2 to 3. Staying at the Budget Inn. Last year had the lit red devil up this year it the BuperBee. :hat: :sunshine: :party:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Rob would like us to get there as close to 8:30am as possible, rather than starting the process at 9:00.

I know I told many of you 8:30 anyway, but I just wanted to be sure as I just noticed the event listing still says 9:00.

Never fear, we won't start if someone is 5 minutes away!

(Is anyone as crazy as I am? I took the idea from another Smart owner last year - I'm going to have my racing number on the doors. :p)

·
Registered
493 Posts
I will try and catch up with everyone sat around NOON, my company is scheduling a plant wide weekend mandatory OVERTIME.. (sucks but the money is good) and Im working 10pm friday to 6AM sat. Im about an hour away. and I gotta sleep. if everyone attending could leave a cell number to call I will catch up with you when i get there. I hate to just drive around and look for other SMARTS there!..
steveg 05 S.MANN

·
Registered
125 Posts
We are in at the budget inn The Super Bee parked out front. Have not seen ant other smarts yet. Been in town since around 3.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Here at Oneida Loop campsite 110 at the state park. Ran into nconanj, and I think I saw Skippy pull into wally world while I was cleaning my smart out. See everyone in the morning!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Here at Oneida Loop campsite 110 at the state park. Ran into nconanj, and I think I saw Skippy pull into wally world while I was cleaning my smart out. See everyone in the morning!
That'd be me! Shiny white Smart looked pretty good in the spotlight!

Caught the duo in Oneida Loop with us, saw Colonel pretty-ing up his Smart, and an hour in to our trip, I caught a red and silver post-2011 Smart at a rest stop. I gave him one of the invites to SCOA I keep in the glovebox.

Remember everyone, cookout tomorrow evening at my site, 123C in Oneida Loop. Feel free to stop over anytime after 6:00pm. If my car is here, we're just relaxing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sorry I can't make it guys! I have to take a ride out to Buffalo Tuesday to go to court to fight a traffic ticket I got after an accident on our trip to Utah in May for a wedding. I got cited by a NYS trooper for unsafe lane change. I didn't realize I had to signal after getting hit, and sliding across the highway; but that's besides the point. This trip back to Buffalo cut into my Glen budget, so I had to pass up the opportunity. Next year, hopefully it'll work out.

Have fun, and someone, please, take lots of pictures!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts