Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Amazing videos, both of you. I can't wait to see what other photos or videos folks have to share. :D

Thanks a ton for coming, and sharing the videos is just the icing on the gourmet Smart cupcake!

·
Registered
206 Posts
So jealous that I wasn't able to make it! I thought you had to follow the pace car around the track at about 55 MPH, I wasn't aware they let you get going that fast! Sounds like an awesome time, and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Who wants to plan on going to another cookout? I'm still pissed I planned that thing out, then never made it :(
Makes me look like a real [email protected]#$%^&*:cussing:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Truth is, we did have to follow the pace car. But I had to make the video interesting for YouTube. We were on the track around 9:00am, but if you look at the time on my dash showing 95 MPG, it was after 1 PM... so a little creative adjustment to make the video interesting. Although the track was seriously fun! I think I did factually hit 70 MPH though.

·
Registered
493 Posts
great vids! sorry i missed the laps around the track, maybe next year!! and happy to meet everyone, the wife and I had a great time, and Skippy glad i got to give ya a ride in my hot rod Smart!
steveg

·
Registered
206 Posts
Truth is, we did have to follow the pace car. But I had to make the video interesting for YouTube. We were on the track around 9:00am, but if you look at the time on my dash showing 95 MPG, it was after 1 PM... so a little creative adjustment to make the video interesting. Although the track was seriously fun! I think I did factually hit 70 MPH though.
Ohh, ok haha. Still, 60-70 isn't bad. Hopefully next year is just as fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts