Smart Car of America Forum banner

Will you be attending the 2014 Watkins Glen Rally?

• Maybe, still have to find out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like years past, I'd like to run a poll to more easily keep tabs on who's coming, who may come, and who can't make it to Watkins Glen this year.

The 2014 Finger Lakes Wine Festival at Watkins Glen will be Friday July 11th - Sunday July 13th.

If you are certainly attending, might plan on going, or if you're not quite certain yet, please feel free to post here with your status. :) If you vote and something changes, you can post that here, too.

In addition, if a second Smart will be joining you, please let me know.

If you have already checked in on another site like The Insider or 451s, please post here with where you did and what your username is.
The Glen Rally 3 on Smart Car of America, on Smart USA Insider, and on 451s.com

·
Registered
53 Posts
Will be coming to Watkins Glen. I will be pulling my bunkhouse trailer and camping at the state campground. see everyone there.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to have some interest with a month to go! A lot of people at Smart Center Latham's Smarty Party seemed quite interested and said they would be there. A lot of them didn't join the forum, though. Hoping for another great turnout!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Would love to go! Can't send PM's yet because I'm a new member and just registered, haven't even gotten to my introduction yet. If anyone could pass on the ticket info to me if there still available it would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would love to go! Can't send PM's yet because I'm a new member and just registered, haven't even gotten to my introduction yet. If anyone could pass on the ticket info to me if there still available it would be appreciated. Thanks
Welcome, and absolutely! You will be able to purchase tickets in advance right up until the event, and then you can even get standard tickets at the gate. I will ship off a PM when possible!

Glad to have you on board!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am most definitely going even if I have to sleep in my car! Wife is working out the lodging and pet details while I try to talk my buddy into making the trip with us. We're smart newbies and look foward to chatting it up with all you.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am most definitely going even if I have to sleep in my car! Wife is working out the lodging and pet details while I try to talk my buddy into making the trip with us. We're smart newbies and look foward to chatting it up with all you.
We are coming from Farmingdale NJ can't wait
Fantastic!!! Glad to have you on board. If you know any other Smarties, absolutely rope them in to making the trip! It's great to have you all on board.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok all the duckies in a row.
Request days off: check
Buy track passes: check
Find lodging: check
Board dogs: check

Let the wife think we're driving 5 1/2 hours each way so we can spend time together at a wine festival, and not the fact I want to go around the track 3 laps : double check

1 - 10 of 10 Posts