Smart Car of America Forum banner

Will you be attending the 2015 Watkins Glen Rally?

• Maybe, still have to find out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like years past, I'd like to run a poll to more easily keep tabs on who's coming, who may come, and who can't make it to Watkins Glen this year.

The 2015 Finger Lakes Wine Festival at Watkins Glen will be Friday July 10th - Sunday July 12th.

If you are certainly attending, might plan on going, or if you're not quite certain yet, please feel free to post here with your status. If you vote and something changes, you can post that here, too.

In addition, if a second Smart will be joining you, please let me know.

If you have already checked in on another site like The Insider or 451s, please post here with where you did and what your username is.

(Soon to be posted: The Glen Rally 4 on Smart Car of America, on Smart USA Insider, and on 451s.com)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sorry guys can't make it this year going to Devils tower Wyoming, then to Bryce canyon UT for a star party then to Grand Canyon and back ..
My kids may take the 450 SMann if I trust them.. Lol
Steveg

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooh. Didn't get to post it on Club Smart Car, but next year I certainly will. Made it to two other forums, though. Cool to have some new faces there. A handful of people but that's ok by me. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts