Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you use? The plastic is clear coated correct? Thinking about trying rejex, but I've been using clay bar and zymöl for a while now with great results. Any suggestions and experience greatly appreciated?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
28,978 Posts
This is like agonizing over which dishwashing liquid to use. Buy some rejex and try it out. The truth is any decent auto wax works fine, and I've pretty much taken to getting the spray wax going through the car wash - which also works fine. It's literally not rocket science. :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I like clay bar or 3000 sand the crud off before I wax. Nice and smooth before wax(zymöl) usually. HATE h2o spots as well.....first I've heard of a few products on here so I am listening and searching the site. I will choose soon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I'm sure I've posted it here before, but I am a firm believer in System 51 products. They cannot be bought at your local parts store. I bought the entire buff & polish kit when I repainted my truck. Their compounds and buffing pads are amazing, and the paint is so slick after wax application it's unbelieveable.

System 51 - Advanced Waxes & Polishes

I have attached a picture to show the reflection in the paint on my truck.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts