Smart Car of America Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
I test drove a diesel in Canada and a gas 450 in Germany at a dealership that had one of the square towers for the cars. I don't remember the reservation number but the yellow 451 was on the 2nd boat. Replaced by a red, then a silver ED and replaced with another silver ED. All had silver tridons. Bought, leased, leased, bought in that order.

· Registered
326 Posts
Here since 2008.

Original on-line order, March 2008 delivery (one of first in Philly area) - still driving it, 46k miles.

Second 2008 (in Florida) bought used in 2012 - still driving it, 45k miles.
Phillysmart, Sorry but I am the First Smart Owner (2005 450 bought brand new in 2006) in the Philly area. You are then the second.
sykes05

· Registered
14 Posts
I’ve had Chauncey since 2011. Bought him brand new then immediately join here. I had high hopes of learning mechanics and working on it myself. Learned quickly to leave the mechanics to someone certified. (Currently trying to figure out how to get the back glass to latch).
I have barely posted or commented, but I do read a lot of others posts. I’m that quiet person in the corner eating popcorn.

· Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I still own my 2008 cabriolet but the vinyl coating is peeling off but I love her regardless of what she looks like. She still has her lashes. Now I have to find a place to replace my 2nd key fob.

· Registered
137 Posts
Frequent reader. Less frequent poster. My 2008 was one I ordered in 2006 by posting $1000. Got it in Aug of 2008. Got my 2009 Brabus 2nd hand from a drag racer in Texas that put it in the trailer with his race car and only used it when shuttling between track and hotel.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts