Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a stock smart car Radio sitting around in your garage?

We are running low on stock Radios and are now looking to increase our stock. If you have one sitting around gathering dust that you would like to sell please drop me a PM.

Please include your asking price in the PM.

Thanks!

Boris

·
Registered
46 Posts

We are running low on stock Radios and are now looking to increase our stock. If you have one sitting around gathering dust that you would like to sell please drop me a PM.

Thanks!

Boris
I'm sending you a pm

Regards,
Shane

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a beautiful radio 9 cannot tell it from brand new.. replaced mine with a kenwood navigation system.. have it avaliable how much are you paying? was gonna keep it just in case i had to swap it back out but dont really need it hanging around let me know.. thanks

·
Vendor
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a beautiful radio 9 cannot tell it from brand new.. replaced mine with a kenwood navigation system.. have it avaliable how much are you paying? was gonna keep it just in case i had to swap it back out but dont really need it hanging around let me know.. thanks
Hi aquablu2,

At this time we have too many Radio 9's in stock and unfortunately cannot use any more at this time.

If I may suggest you may want to post your Radio on this and other forums and you may sell it on your own pretty quickly and probably get a bit more than what we usually pay.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I need to sell mine too since I upgraded my stereo awhile ago. I just found it in my closet, so time to find a new home. I guess you guys have too many now so time for ebay? Something is better than nothing. I'd hate to just toss it in the trash.

·
Super Moderator
28,526 Posts
I need to sell mine too since I upgraded my stereo awhile ago. I just found it in my closet, so time to find a new home. I guess you guys have too many now so time for ebay? Something is better than nothing. I'd hate to just toss it in the trash.
In the past, some members have offered their radios to Pure owners at no cost as a "pay it forward" gesture. http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/f11/radioless-pure-owners-post-your-wish-list-here-11379/?highlight=pure+radio :)

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Keep Old Radio For Resale.

Come resale time for your car, you may want to swap that radio back out in order to restore the Stock appearance of your car.

Many used car buyers will not touch a car with after- market add-on's, especially electronic.

Not because of the equipment itself, but because of the many electrical hack jobs people and shops have done to the cars when installing AM equipment. A2Jack.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

Thanks!

Boris

Do you have a need for AM/FM CD players from 450's? In new condition.

·
Vendor
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What are you paying for OEM radios?
Right now we have a ton of them in stock, even have a couple of 2011 models. Because this overstock we are holding off on buying trade ins now. Maybe in a couple of months as we start to get low we will start buying again. Sorry....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts