Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice guys! Love the wheels. Getting the gunmetal as soon as I can afford a set =).

Note: the configurator won't hold on a silver body color for more than a second. It goes to white.

·
Registered
99 Posts
stupid question...

Will they fit the 'older' smarts?? 2005 and 2006's?? I'm having trouble locating a 2nd set of wheels to put the snow tires onto or have my summer tires mounted on something nice and the snows on the original wheels.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
re fit 450?

Will they fit the 'older' smarts?? 2005 and 2006's?? I'm having trouble locating a 2nd set of wheels to put the snow tires onto or have my summer tires mounted on something nice and the snows on the original wheels.
I found the way they are constructed makes them really difficult to fit on the 2005/6. 15s at least - don't know about larger sizes.

The fronts are the problem, because they interfere with the control arm, which is built differently than on the 451 suspension. Also... you need spacers for the rear at $200+ for the pair.

Nice looking wheels, though!

Bil

·
Vendor
3,441 Posts
Hello fishlady,

We have a large variety of wheels in stock. Give us a call at 562-981-6800 and we will be glad to assist you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts