Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Miami/Ft. Lauderdale is the 7th largest metro area in the country and has no dealer or independant service facility. People are interested and ask questions, when I tell them you have to go a couple hours to look at one or get service, they go look at something else.
It actually took me less than a couple of hours to go to the West Palm Beach dealer, from Coral Gables, but certainly more than an hour.

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
smart USA website - more changes

Someone at the new helm is working this weekend! :)

More changes:
the 'Dumb campaign' is off the main page now (however is still on the Insider main page)

soundboard is gone (even tried the search feature)

not all the pages on the website have been changed to the new Daimler organization (i.e. smart USA Owners Portal - Home)

Ever so slowly....

and someone at smartUSA was responding to posts on Facebook yesterday morning....

·
Registered
523 Posts
...the 'Dumb campaign' is off the main page now (however is still on the Insider main page)....
That alone is the "smartest" thing the have done to date. I hope it remains gone. Hopefully insider is still transitioning. I am hoping that insider will transfer with MB-usa and not die out. (not that I visit it that often.)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yep. Working again now. But definitely was NOT working late yesterday afternoon/evening. Being updated maybe? I don't see any significant changes, but I also didn't have the entire website committed to memory.
Anyway, glad it's back up. Playing with the configurator is one of my favorite pastimes.

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
The official address

Effective July 1, 2011, Daimler Vehicle Innovations USA, LLC ("DVI USA") will become the distributor and warranty administrator of smart vehicles in the United States.

You may contact DVI USA with any questions, concerns, claims or complaints at:

Daimler Vehicle Innovations USA LLC.
One Mercedes Drive
Montvale, New Jersey 07645
1.800.SMART.USA
1-800-762-7887

21 - 28 of 28 Posts