Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome :)

I look forward to being a part of the SCOA community...looks like it's a great forum. I'm adding new parts everyday to our site, so if you don't see something listed, just drop me a message or email. Also, if you have any product related questions. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Thanks!!!
Ann Marie
[email protected]
www.smartonlineparts.com

·
Banned
936 Posts
thanks for supporting such a great group of car enthusiasts. do you offer discounts to SCOA members? what's your policy on shipping?

it would be great to have a smart center that would help our members out with parts prices, since our local centers seem to stick strictly with MSRP or even ABOVE MSRP.

thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hi Ann Marie and welcome.

I visited your site to check on the chrome package for my wife's car (she's a chrome nut). You may want to check the price you have listed for the rear trim (A4516930080) ... it's listed at $353'

Regards,

Dan

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome :)

I look forward to being a part of the SCOA community...looks like it's a great forum. I'm adding new parts everyday to our site, so if you don't see something listed, just drop me a message or email. Also, if you have any product related questions. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Thanks!!!
Ann Marie
[email protected]
www.smartonlineparts.com

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
They seem to be very responsive. At least Ann Marie replied to my earlier post very quickly. So far, it looks like this is could be a vendor we'll be happy to have available.
(BTW, she said they'll be out of the office until Monday.)

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
You might want to check the search feature. O Searched for "Fog Lights" and "Fog" and niether came up with results when you have fog lamp rings for sale.

In the meantime do you have foglights for sale?

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
jefferios - We do have fog lights available. They are in the "Electrical" Category when you are in "Smart Parts".

When you check out don't forget to use discount code (SCOA) for an extra 5% discount!!

Thanks,
Ann Marie :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome aboard, Ann Marie. I checked out the site and you seem to have some good prices. New Jersey, huh? Cool.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Toolman - Thanks! Yes, we are in New Jersey!

If you need anything just let me know!

We do have a coupon for all SCOA Members through January, when you checkout just use coupon code "SCOA" for 5% off!!

Thanks! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts