Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have a dealership and Members on Puerto Rico, here is a new chapter for your convenience. Welcome! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Puerto Rico Chapter

Thanks for creating a group thread for the smart car drivers from Puerto Rico.

It has only been three weeks since smart was introduced to the Puertorrican market so hopefully more owners will join later.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks guys!! I'm also waiting for more folks to join SCOA here in Puerto Rico.
I've had my Passion (Red) since Feb. 22 2010. I've since refer to it as " Smile Car" cause thats all i've been getting lately! First people smile(and sometimes laugh) then they ask "How is it?" what kind of mileage, what kind of engine, and so on. I'm always happy to answer their questions even if it takes a little longer to reach my destination, Oh! and photo sessions aren't bad either!!! Hah,ha,ha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I get the same every time I stop at a red light or at a gas station...

It is an attention grabber everywhere I go.:eek:

I have yet to do a road trip far from the Metro Area to see how it handles Puerto Rico's roads (and craters)...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I haven't left the metro area either! Like P.R. is soooo large!!! Maybe some day we can meet and plan that ride to "La Isla" =)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wonder what kind of attention we will get during that road trip "Pa la Isla"????

We need to do a photoshooting of the road trip so we can share them with other members.

I wonder how the smart will look with El Morro as a background (not a road trip destination, but pretty awesome scenery)...

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's clear to me that you and me have the same things in mind. I think that the folks in the mainland will love these pictures, hopefully we can get some more "locals to join the forum but most of all I'm looking foward to forming a local club and get some nice activities going, you have any suggestions? would love to hear them!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wolfpack:

I've already made a logo for the club, as you can see here: PuertoRicoSmartClub - smart USA insider

I would like to do trips around the Island and get2gethers at different scenic spots.

I already talked to one of my friends that its a photographer. She's gonna let me know when she's available so we can plan a photoshooting.

I'll let you when she becomes available so we can plan something.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hahahahahahaha

Actually, all my pics are from my blackberry and they come out reallly nice...

Just want to have hi-res pics...

hahaha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sooo true guys some of us do use our phones as cameras, but nothing can subs. a Hi Res shot! I know what Will says is a good idea since here in P.R. we are blessed with wonderful scenic places that only a Hi Res. camera can do justice to. Can't wait to meet up with you guys!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey.......

It seems like this chapter is getting no-love....

I guess that not many smart owners in PR know about this site, and they just own smart cars cuz of all the media boom we have seen lately..... hahaha

We should schedule a smart owners meeting shortly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
NO LOVE

Hey.......

It seems like this chapter is getting no-love....

I guess that not many smart owners in PR know about this site, and they just own smart cars cuz of all the media boom we have seen lately..... hahaha

We should schedule a smart owners meeting shortly.
No Love at all willjsoto, No Love at all!!! But hey a meeting sounds ok to me perhaps there we can figure out a way to bring in more people!! (owners and future owners) what do you think? my email is [email protected] write me. Ciao.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New convertible Smart Passion in the neighborhood

Hi everyone!
Just browsing around and curious about smart owners in PR and group activities. I was told that sometimes group trips are planned around the island and was wondering how to get updates.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts