Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
OK,we know they're :cool: ... can anyone identify them??? Are they available???
Or are they already in a relationship? :rolleyes:

Looks like it is for a 450 and may be in Taiwan from the poster's address. Maybe they are made for that market and not available in this side of the world.

·
17,390 Posts
Or are they already in a relationship? :rolleyes:

Looks like it is for a 450 and may be in Taiwan from the poster's address. Maybe they are made for that market and not available in this side of the world.
As long as they're at least a certain width, 450 wheels will fit a 451.

And yes, those rear fake discs look so stupid like that...

·
17,390 Posts
Don't take offense Brabus, read what I said with "like that". :)

The fake disc on that 450 takes up pretty much all of the space in the wheel so it looks very obvious it's a phony (look how small the front disc is).

On the other hand, yours looks good, it looks quite realistic. It goes well with those SM3s! :D

Although, I think what it really needs is a caliper, then you'd be hard pressed to tell it's a fake from a simple photo.

Side note: I REALLY wanted SM3s for my smart, but I waited too long and now they no longer exist. :(

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
...don't look at them like fake rear disks...
...they are heat dissipators...contrary to what other people thinks or learned from YouTube...

Jetfuel...yep...that's it....

·
17,390 Posts
Oh my, just realized it has those stick on window deflectors...Baaaaaad idea...
You can never ever take those stupid things off without taking a chunk of paint with them.

It's not that I don't like window deflectors, they're actually a neat idea. Just it seems like all but one company poorly executes how to mount them...

Side Window Deflectors Product Education Center | WeatherTech.com

I saw a new Ford F-150 with some off brand window deflector...His wasn't glued or taped on...no it was SCREWED in place! :eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts