Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
You were right on, thank you very much.
Thank you Jo E Lefors for that helpful picture. There have been so many people in the past have a faulty Subwoofer under the seat and not know what to do. I tried to describe the best way to unhook it, but since mine doesn't have a sub I couldn't provide a picture. You solved the mystery and I'm sure there will be many more people need to see that picture in the future. DCO.
Your welcome and no problem.
I truly find, a picture is worth a thousand words problem is, I am going to have to start deleting some of my pictures because I'm running out of storage space. Even after downsizing to 30% or 40% of orig. size.

Thank You for acknowledging my information was useful.
Not saying any names, but I wish another member would do the same. Heck he asked the same question after I had answered that same question and provided a picture as proof to my answer in the post just above it and never get any type of "that worked, that didn't work." I'm not the only one he does it to. Seems he doesn't like to give feedback if it isn't the answer he wants to hear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you. The picture is very helpful. Saw it after I unplugged mine, but I like the way you showed the surrounding area of the seat, so that there is no mistake where that plug is.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts