Smart Car of America Forum banner

4021 - 4040 of 4073 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Front Caliper COVERS

Where did those front calipers come from?
Igor Barbaros those are just caliper Covers, but they do "LOOK" real when a lot of people ask me at stop lights.
But I do have the drilled rotors and ceramic pads that do "Backup" the story as to how well it stops.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Got me fooled. I also run drilled rotors and ceramic pads. She stops quite well. Is your car lowered or is that just the fenders
Where did those front calipers come from?
Igor Barbaros those are just caliper Covers, but they do "LOOK" real when a lot of people ask me at stop lights.
But I do have the drilled rotors and ceramic pads that do "Backup" the story as to how well it stops.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Igor, my car is lowered, and the wide wheels poke 2" out from the stock body. If you look at my YouTube channel I have another video of Smart time to drop it like it's hot.
In that I show the drop where the fender sat on the tires and I had to trim the fenders.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you reused the washer don’t be overly concerned. With proper torque most of those can safely be reused - even more than once. Keep an eye on it but I seriously doubt you will see a leak.
Hi Oliver,
I didn't put a new Oring on and I didn't find the old one until I was finished and putting the waste oil in a jug. Do you think it'll be alright until my next oil change? I haven't seen any drips in the 200+ miles I've driven since the oil change.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great shots, for a moment I thought your drone crashed into the car!
I love your color combination and awesome wheels. Great looking Smart.

·
Registered
470 Posts

I am unsure what kind of deranged, masochistic contortionist came up with the design of it but once you figure out how to get your fingers to the places where the bolts go and actually discover a way to get tools to said places, this arm rest turns out really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
Not a great day...
Drove my Missus to her Nephr9ologist for her first Peritoneal dialysis treatment.
Her transplanted kidney has failed; it didn't like the chemotherapy treatments that's she's getting for her Stage 4 colon cancer...
Please say a prayer for her...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not a great day...
Drove my Missus to her Nephr9ologist for her first Peritoneal dialysis treatment.
Her transplanted kidney has failed; it didn't like the chemotherapy treatments that's she's getting for her Stage 4 colon cancer...
Please say a prayer for her...
We understand what you are going though, I myself have infusion treatment every eight weeks and what I found was drawing positive vibes from my husband , family and friends goes a long way in my treatment and healing.
It’s not an easy road to travel, at times like this, ones faith will be tested. There have been many times when I had given up and lost hope, but faith and love of life carried me through as it continues to, today, tomorrow and if God allows the future.
Lord be with y,all through this, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Paula

4021 - 4040 of 4073 Posts