Smart Car of America Forum banner

4041 - 4060 of 4073 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
The ABS warning lamp had been coming on before I laid my 450 up for the winter. It always resets with the ignition, which indicates a rotor problem rather than a sensor or system issue. So, wielding my credit card I ordered 2 new rotors for the grand sum of £4, some ceramic glue, and some paint to weatherproof the job afterwards. While it's all apart I may polybush the X frame, but I'll mull that over because the existing bushes are actually in good order and the poly ones aren't cheap.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Post what did you do to your smart today.

I replaced my old "TOW" decal with this smaller one. (Good for 3HP):)

Went to a bar and grill for my 50th! Replaced the rear wiper. H180 for a mere donation of 7smackers. Got a sock type oil filter for my 453.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Went to a bar and grill for my 50th! Replaced the rear wiper. H180 for a mere donation of 7smackers. Got a sock type oil filter for my 453.
Get used to getting carded again except, you’re not turning 18. You’re now eligible for an AARP card which entitles you to senior discounts, like free coffee at McDonalds on Tuesdays.
Happy Birthday “Ya made it”!
Seriously enjoy your special day...
Paula

·
Registered
143 Posts
Some of stinky’s Gifts I purchased arrived today. Her Pod set from Germany, her Pod rings “Thank you Smart Madness” and her rear diffuser lower valence to replace her original we had to trim to install the solo exhaust.
Stinky is a happy girl.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Some of stinky’s Gifts I purchased arrived today. Her Pod set from Germany, her Pod rings “Thank you Smart Madness” and her rear diffuser lower valence to replace her original we had to trim to install the solo exhaust.
Stinky is a happy girl.
View attachment 62544
Took pictures of wiper blades for this forum so fellow Smarties can reap the benefits of research and frugality.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Drove back from airport to home after Army trip. The Hoar frost on the trees and everything was gorgeous. 9 degrees in Wisconsin will produce this phenomenon!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Added a rear window sticker, after a trip to the car wash. It was filthy after a trip up 410 to FS 70 gravel pit for some shooting therapy yesterday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Drove back to CT from DC. Took 12 hours to make a 6 hour trip. Sure is a lot of fun when you are not in a hurry and can stop at places along the route. Let the fun begin

4041 - 4060 of 4073 Posts