Smart Car of America Forum banner

4361 - 4380 of 4390 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Installed EBC slotted/dimpled rotors and pads on my 2015 BRABUS, and switched over to TOYO PROXES TR1 185/55R15s for warm weather driving. Also gave it a good wash.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
The two 451’s got a bath today , the 453 will get it’s spring bath tomorrow . Cool day in PA with a high of 51 degrees but still sunshine makes it nice .
I have the identical Brabus. It's funny that it get more interested comments in parking lots than my 2021 Mercedes AMG GLA45.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Took my car to his first wash with "new" panels. AAAND FIRST TIME IM DRIVING IT SINCE SWAPPED REAR SPRINGS... WHAT A DIFFERENCE, A SMOOTHER RIDE, NO NOISES, AND THAT IS JUST REPLACING THE REAR ONES. I CAN'T WAIT TO EXPERIENCE RIDING IT WITH ALL SPRINGS SWAPPED!!!!
20210405_175623.jpg

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Really think I gotta look into a suspension update for my 453. Changed the front brakes and rotors the other week, and noticed the boots on the shock tube are shredded apart. Can't imagine the rear ones being much better, but haven't looked at those yet...

Then again.... What do you expect for 98,000 miles? I can say one thing, though.... Longest lasting set of wiper blades I've ever encountered. Still the factory ones.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
690 Posts
PA inspection , two new tires and a front end alignment .(due to a tow out issue) hence the tires .. rides perfect . Awesome .

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Initiated a discussion with my youngest daughter about her possibly taking custody of the all white Canada 1 BRABUS diesel convertible.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I used an ozone generator to remove the smell of the previous owner's dog. Deep cleaning didn't work, changing the cabin filter didn't work, but this worked. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and have two but the car is not the place for a dog unless you're heading to the vet or groomer (I don't think this one had been to the groomer lately :ROFLMAO:)

I also installed the under seat bass unit. Definitely not premium audio, but it sounds much better now.

4361 - 4380 of 4390 Posts