Smart Car of America Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 4207 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Installed Barnes intake and washed engine as it was DIRTY! On my way to work, check engine light came on. :-/

Will verify later but weirdly enough, gas gauge dropped a line in 30 miles or so. All plugs and hoses seem to be in place.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Installed Barnes intake and washed engine as it was DIRTY! On my way to work, check engine light came on. :-/

Will verify later but weirdly enough, gas gauge dropped a line in 30 miles or so. All plugs and hoses seem to be in place.
Dry out EVERY electrical connector you can get your hands on and reinstall with dielectric grease :D

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
9 - blinks of lights

I got the 9 flashes when locking my car a few times:eek: and after reading up here:), I purchased and replaced the key fob batteries(# 2016):D. - There is just so much good info here on SCOA. Thanks everybody!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I got the 9 flashes when locking my car a few times:eek: and after reading up here:), I purchased and replaced the key fob batteries(# 2016):D. - There is just so much good info here on SCOA. Thanks everybody!
Whoah! now that is what i call a coincidence. Doesn't that make four members in the last 2 days with hyperflash? Was there a CME that's now arrived and messing with low ampere electronics or something?

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Went to the polling station to cast an early vote. The quiet neighborhood street had one lane in each direction and parking only opposite mine. I put my signal and made a U turn directly in the space across the street. The driver behind me didn't start moving right away, had to look twice about the extra tight turn!

Obviously nothing political here! :D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Washed the car in preparation for the meet at Cassadega Saturday. I'm driving down there tomorrow. Be on the lookout for a smart towing a trailer. :D I'll run backroads once I get past Tallahassee. Still need to finish cleaning the interior too. Should do around 700-850 miles this weekend.

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,101 Posts
The smart got a Seafoam treatment in the crankcase oil and gas tank and a nice run to Charleston and back. It was running well, much to the chagrin of the wife who was trying to keep up with me in the Soul. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had 3 M put on the entire front.So paint won't get all chipped up.i really like the product.I had put on my G35 coupe. and I have on the front of my 150 Ford pick up.It really saves the paint.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
Little Blue is having fun exploring Beaumont and checking out the house he thinks would make a good home for him and us. He and Jim also visited one of the other neighbors in the Bevil Oaks community.

981 - 1000 of 4207 Posts