Smart Car of America Forum banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Interesting!

When we drove the new-to-us white on white BRABUS diesel across the USA in February 2010, bringing her home from Toronto, on the Chicago tollway a toll booth attendant named her "Snowball". And the name stuck. At least there is a 'W" in it to make it different!

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Willies wagon

Named her Willie's Wagon. My name is Willie and it reminds me of my little red wagon. Hmmm that was 65 years ago. Maybe I'm reverting back to my childhood.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Grasshopper Mouse, because of the mice species that hunts centipedes and scorpions and howls to the moon like a little wolf.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Jane, named after an adopted daughter from China of friends from church. She suggested I name my little car after her. She was about 4-years old at the time.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello fellow Smart owners!

I have to admit we named this car. We have never named a car before, but this vehicle seems to beg a moniker.

Because it is very blue, we ended up naming her the blueberry. After 2 days, we added a second nickname, Beauregard.

Why Beauregard?

A friend commented that the car reminded him of the gum chewing character, Violet Beauregard, in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory after she blew up into a big blueberry! Our youngest daughter pointed out that Beauregard means "looks beautiful" in French.

And thus, our Smart is called either "the blueberry" or Beauregard.

I have noticed several posters calling their cars by a nickname.

What did you name your smart?

Holly - Indianapolis
My gloss black 453 is Minimus Prime (Prime model)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow Smart owners!

I have to admit we named this car. We have never named a car before, but this vehicle seems to beg a moniker.

Because it is very blue, we ended up naming her the blueberry. After 2 days, we added a second nickname, Beauregard.

Why Beauregard?

A friend commented that the car reminded him of the gum chewing character, Violet Beauregard, in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory after she blew up into a big blueberry! Our youngest daughter pointed out that Beauregard means "looks beautiful" in French.

And thus, our Smart is called either "the blueberry" or Beauregard.

I have noticed several posters calling their cars by a nickname.

What did you name your smart?
M'y Smart Bane is
"smarties"
Or
"Bubulle".

The dots came from russia si she's unique.
Kids and many adults love it.
I'm from Lavaltrie, Québec, Canada.
Holly - Indianapolis

181 - 199 of 199 Posts