Smart Car of America Forum banner

161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
Lil Blue: My father-in-law's old Chevy pickup was always "Old Blue", it went to our oldest son when he passed away. We also had a 1972 Chevy pickup that also was dubbed old blue. We have a blue and silver crewcab pickup, full 8 ft bed that is "Big Blue", so it just became natural to call our smart "Lil Blue".

The dragon the rides on the dash is "Harley".

·
Registered
85 Posts
well when i first got mine, i wanted to name her Scarlet since she's red and fiery, like my personality. but i decided that sounded too human and these cars are definitely a breed of their own. i decided on Gizmo, because 1) she reminds me of something cute until you make her angry (don't cut me off in traffic!) and the ugliness from inside (my temper and big mouth) comes raging out and 2) she came with all kinds of fun options, and my mom calls any kind of technology a gizmo.

but the vanity plates i ordered (and should be recieving this week!) say NRRD GRL since i'm a programmer's daughter and i have my father's initials tattooed on my arm in binary code :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
but the vanity plates i ordered (and should be recieving this week!) say NRRD GRL since i'm a programmer's daughter and i have my father's initials tattooed on my arm in binary code :D

Yea, I'd say that makes ya a nerd. But I also think that's way cool!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I've got 2 smarts, I drive an '08 metallic red passion "Martian Rover" and the wife drives an '09 rally red passion "Little Red Hat" No special plates but mine has a special insignia on the tailgate.:smartje.rd.zw::smartje.rd.zw:

·
Registered
53 Posts
'Fraid I named my Itibiti before I found on how popular it is......

She really was the one that picked it......
(My big car is Toby... no matching vanity plate though..)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I dont like kids and therefore wont have any to name... however, cars i've had plenty of and have named every single one i've owned and my smart is no exception. She's an adorable white/black/black pure 2011... Named her Lindsey. Every girl I've known named Lindsey has been adorable, so the name fits her well. Heck, even my parentals and sister call her by name LOL.

-Dustin

·
Registered
27 Posts
baby's second plate

my 08 passion is just called baby. i use the plate to say something. it took a while to decide what i wanted to convey. this one says 'justnuf'.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Megatron (gen 1 megatron, not the movie abomination)

Because its silver with silver and I intend to do a few red accents.

161 - 180 of 199 Posts