Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now its set at 1 pay with the initial payment at 1918.52 with only the battery care due every month at $86.40.

This is for a Electric Drive 2014 White on Beige

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Too many unknowns/variables to even render a guess?

Sticker price, additional equipment? Months of lease? Mileage cap annually? Residual or buyout at end of lease?

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Right now its set at 1 pay with the initial payment at 1918.52 with only the battery care due every month at $86.40.

This is for a Electric Drive 2014 White on Beige
Well the current M-B lease "deal" being advertised uses a MSRP basis of $25,750 vs. your $25,990.

new electric cars. custom mini electric vehicles. smart USA

36 months of $59 SLED payments totals $2,124.

If by doing the ONE PAY you can avoid the "Cash due at signing includes $999 capitalized cost reduction and $295 acquisition fee" the dealer must be throwing in some incentive money? Do you currently own a smart, Mercedes-Benz or Sprinter as that offers up a $1,000 incentive.

What state are you in, how many ED's does the dealer have in inventory? If he will give you this today, how deep would he go at EOM this weekend?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the current M-B lease "deal" being advertised uses a MSRP basis of $25,750 vs. your $25,990.

new electric cars. custom mini electric vehicles. smart USA

36 months of $59 SLED payments totals $2,124.

If by doing the ONE PAY you can avoid the "Cash due at signing includes $999 capitalized cost reduction and $295 acquisition fee" the dealer must be throwing in some incentive money? Do you currently own a smart, Mercedes-Benz or Sprinter as that offers up a $1,000 incentive.

What state are you in, how many ED's does the dealer have in inventory? If he will give you this today, how deep would he go at EOM this weekend?
I told him I want the previous promo of $99 with $900 down, and I'll 1 pay it to get the ~0% interest rate.
This is in California, so I will get $2500 back after I sign the lease...
The issue is... insurance is $150 a month? WHAAT? That is more than my M3 :eek:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Running the VIN for potential purchases on my insurance results in a rate of about $50 a month on an ED, $100 comprehensive deductible and $1k collision. Single vehicle, no insurance bundles. That definitely sounds way too high!

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Are you sure that you get the $2500 back from California or does Mercedes get that since they own the vehicle and you are just "renting" it's use from them? I would make sure who gets the state and fed $ for the ED.

The insurance rates are bogus unless you are a huge risk.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, you get $2500 back from California (Clean Vehicle Rebate Project), although Mercedes will get $7500 from federal tax credit.

Zhanny, I leased my SMART about 1 month ago, my lease rate is lower than yours. I also live in Southern California

1 - 10 of 10 Posts