Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2016 453
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am not sure where this should go.. I just purchased a 2016 over the weekend.. I am trying to figure out that this piece is called .. interior light has this round piece of trim (which is missing from my car) from what I can see inside the hole is a round connector of some sort..what is this thing??
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.