Smart Car of America Forum banner

781 - 796 of 796 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Currently our smart ForTwo is called "The Incredible-mobile." Plate says: NCRDBLE

We are in the process of renaming our smart ForTwo. It was 2008 Red, after the accident it is now all BLACK. renaming because we are Supers On The Run!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had two 450's. The plates were LFT FOOT and RT FOOT. My wife and I would drive around side by side like roller skates. But......my wife died last year and so did RT FOOT.

Bryan

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've owned three VW Bugs in the long ago; VeeDub has resonated with me since!

My new ForTwo (2014 Brabus, maybe by Thursday 16 October from MB Portland) will be registered with either DUB-DUB or DUBLDUB, doa.

wlw

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
It only took the state four months to get it to where it is. Not true to the original TRBOSMT, but they couldn't center the text and it looked odd left aligned. There was a 7 character limit, plus a dash or a space. so we added the space to keep the text centered on the plate.:shrug:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Finally broke down and ordered 2 Va plates PRPL SMT for my wife's purple painted '09 passion and MRTN RVR for my '08 red passion I named Martian Rover. 4 weeks + until the new plates arrive, plenty of time for them to be on for the 'Dragon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could never really justify them for myself, but I enjoy seeing personal plates in traffic and parking lots, especially the... errr, clever ones. :p:cool: There used to be a Dodge 300C in town with "GRRRR" which I thought looked pretty cool under that grille.

For the smart I like FUNFOR2, BLISS42 or even GR8T42, but afaik we're only allowed five characters and it becomes more expensive the fewer characters you use

781 - 796 of 796 Posts