Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great News, the configurations are truly picking up speed!

Oh Oh, now I am concerned that I may have to configure my 2nd 1440ish prior to release of a new model year changes

·
Registered
284 Posts
What is that glare I see?

Could it be?? Mayhaps? A LIGHT at the end of the TUNNEL???

OOO I hope I get mine soon too!

PROUD TO BE 1391

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am amazed My number is 1284 and nothing yet someone in the 1300's in So Cal has confirmed, the confermation process sucks.

Chief, Just about had enough

·
Registered
917 Posts
It is baffling to me that the confirmation process is still so "vague". I can understand the load balancing concept so that no one dealer gets too rich too soon by sending all the cars to high demand areas....but seriously, how hard would it be for Smart corporate to contact the reservation holders and give them the option to take delivery at another dealer, or at least explain the system? Why not do something to let people know how this number thing is really working so all the guessing stops. I frankly am amazed that Smart doesn't have a corporate thread somewhere where we could communicate directly and get direct answers. I was lucky and got my orphan, but I can sure see how everyone else still waiting in line is going a little bonkers watching this process.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts