Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up peeps, im 16 and drive a 09 passion, im looking to start a baton rouge club for smart cars, or at least one in louisiana, anybody wanna join:), i got my smart for my 16th b-day from my grandpa as a gift

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Welcome to SCoA!

greetings and salutations!

I hope you get a response in getting a club going.
If you do, then we will need to add a category for you in the Chapters/Regions section.

PM TVengineer and introduce yourself.

We have several teenagers that frequent our forum.

and Tell us about how you got your smart.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I used to work in Hammond a few months back. One more post and you'll be able to start a gallery and post pics of your car. Welcome and hopefully you can gather enough people to get a club going. My club is stagnant right now due to the cold weather/holidays. I'm about 4 hours east of you.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think you are the youngest member to drive a smart car on SCoA!

Besides myself, the other teenagers running rampant on here are Neonspinnazz and camerakid92. He doesn't post that much, but he's here.

As for now, I'm still the youngest chapter president though :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hello...

There are at least a couple of other smart owners on these board who are in Baton Rouge..

There are three or four of us on here in New Orleans..

Welcome

Louis

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome aboard. I think you will find that your grandfather did you a great favor when he got you a smart. Let the fun begin

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm from Baton Rouge. family and friends are there still.
I am there often ! would love to meet ya at cracker barrel or some place next time I'm in town !!

there is already a chapter in baton rouge, go to smartusainsider.com
and sign up there.

what color? i drive a blue cabrio 09. LOVE IT !!

what high school do you attend? i am a Tara graduate !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm from Baton Rouge. family and friends are there still.
I am there often ! would love to meet ya at cracker barrel or some place next time I'm in town !!

there is already a chapter in baton rouge, go to smartusainsider.com
and sign up there.

what color? i drive a blue cabrio 09. LOVE IT !!

what high school do you attend? i am a Tara graduate !
i drive a black 09 coupe ( i think)
and i go to catholic high school (currently a sophmore )

·
Registered
656 Posts
i drive a black 09 coupe ( i think)
and i go to catholic high school (currently a sophmore )
oh yeah! catholic high school ! cool!
are you in the band? we saw catholic high at one of our competitions this past year. I'm an hour south of houston.
my son is a sophmore.
I'll prolly be in BR in january.
you may have heard of my dad. he's pretty popular there, but he's retired now, still popular tho.
check your PM box... **uppr right hand corner**

·
Super Moderator
17,480 Posts
Welcome!

Darn...You already achieved one of my dreams...I turned 18 on Nov. 30...I think you're the youngest here as the other youngest is probably late 16 by now (that kid that wants the roadster).

You know if it's a cabrio because cabrios are convertibles. I recommend the pods (little things sprouting out of the top of the center dash) if you don't have them.

Jealous...:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts