Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Chicago to Kansas City, Chicago to Leland Michigan, Chicago to Fontana North Carolina. I don't think twice about driving long distances,heck we might even do the Chicago to Miami run soon enough!

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,109 Posts
A little under 2,000 miles round trip in less than a week: WV to Indianapolis to Nashville to Montgomery, AL to Atlanta to WV with various driving in or around those cities.

WV to Kansas City and back was a long haul too and I've got a few 1,000 - 1,500 mile trips as well to Philly and Delaware. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Longest trips include Salina, KS. to Las Vegas, NV was over 2500 miles and Salina KS. to Fontana Village, NC. was around 2000.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Home to Des Moines and back one weekend 600 miles round trip, the following weekend was Nationals in KC again through Des Moines for over 1000 miles that weekend.

Add some daily driving between and I guess it was close to 2000 miles in two weeks.

One of the couples who arrived at national came from Washington state Via Las Vegas. Now they knew how to put on the miles.

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
Most months I average right between 2,000-3,000 miles a month. Longest single trip would be either Red Wing to KC, or 500 mile round trip to the cabin overnight.

16 months, 34,000 miles..

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Annandale VA to Hedgesville WV twice in the cars lifetime, and once from Annandale, VA to Chesterville, VA just outside of Richmond. I am game for other trips along the way in the near future. Oh i forgot about the trips to Front Royal VA with intent to travel Skyline Drive on the annual meet and greets.

·
Registered
9,044 Posts
...Indy to Orlanado to party with smart friends...
...Indy to KC to party with smart friends...
...Indy to Fontana to party with smart friends..

jetfuel...party all the time

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,972 Posts
Coweta, OK to Lohrville, Iowa (NW Iowa)
Coweta to Ft. Luption, CO to Lohrville, IA to Coweta (2000 miles)
Coweta to Fontana Village, NC to Dalzell, SC to Coweta, OK (3050 miles) Includes side trips into Great Smokey Mtn Nat'l park and driving part of the Blue Ridge Parkway

1 - 20 of 86 Posts