Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i am looking to do 17" wheels for all 4 wheels on my Boconcept cabrio but there really isn't anywhere to source wheels for it. Could anyone share their experiences or websites that I can source 4 17" wheels with the same width. Thank you.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Search 3x112 wheels. Some options will pop up, eBay, cardid.. Also smart madness sells the staggered set up but your should give them a call, I hear they're nice people and might accommodate

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im looking for non staggered. Ive seen the stuff on ebay and ive googled but im not sure which are reliable/reputable

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,811 Posts
I do not know what style of wheels you are looking for, but I have 17" Brabus wheels on all four corners of my car. I bought the two fronts from the Mercedes local warehouse, but they were $630.00 each back then. You can buy refurbished Brabus wheels on line for a lot less than that. There is a company that specializes in refurbished factory wheels, but I can't remember the name. I am sure someone here has the website and can help you. Good luck in your search.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts