Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheel/Tire Package (SOLD)

4K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  djp55 
#1 ·
I have a set of Newton Genius wheels and Tires I will no longer use. Cost about $1000 new. Tires are General Altimax P185/55X15. Have about 4000 miles on them. NO TPMS..!! $500 or Best Offer. No Shipping...but will work on pick up in New England. I live in Keene NH

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
It won't do you much good, as you would then need to take the bad tire off of the rim, and reinstall the good tire onto the rim.
If you carry a fully mounted tire and rim, then you only need to remove bad tire/rim, and install the good tire rim.
To do all that, you need a jack, lug wrench, and maybe a couple of blocks of wood to use as chocks.
Another option, as long as the leak is not a huge hole in the tire... try the onboard tire kit, it has sealant and a pump to air
up the bad tire. I would also recommend a can of flat fix, or something similar... to use incase the OEM tire kit does not work.
Cheers!

#9 · (Edited)
I currently have my original rim and tire set at the bottom of one of her closets. She threatens to wash my Smart with some lighter fluid and a match if the are still there this spring. So I couldn't horde another set.. Of course I could buy them and leave them in the bottom of one of his closets as this is all his fault anyway in spite of that pitiful disclaimer. Then all I have to do is find a couple of pristine Smarts with no wheels .... Hmmmmmmmmm.

..and why pass up a beautiful drive the NH.

#12 ·
Made up your mind???, I could be interested,,, I purchased a car2go with not only 4 different size tires but also 4 different make of tires and 2 had cracked sidewalls on them. 3 rims silver and 1 rim graphic peeling paint with black primer. They would look really good on my wife's car. ( I just get to fix and repair it )

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.