Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the 09's going into production?

I configured an 08 smartcar yesterday, with dde of Oct to Dec.

I was hoping for an 09. I'm in the NY market so I could do another resevation and wait an extra month to configure again.(only took 45 days to configure)

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
Does anyone know when the 09's going into production?

I configured an 08 smartcar yesterday, with dde of Oct to Dec.

I was hoping for an 09. I'm in the NY market so I could do another resevation and wait an extra month to configure again.(only took 45 days to configure)
i reserved mine 3 months before you and would LOVE to have an '08 so i could get a Yellow/Silver color combo.

i appologize for sounding upset, but i STILL can't believe that you're invited to 'configure' after waiting only 2 months and that your DDE is saying you'll HAVE YOUR SMART before the end of THIS YEAR!?!?!?..........:rolleyes:

there's a guy on here that 'reserved' in the middle of LAST YEAR and hasnt' even been invited to 'configure' yet. just not fair.......:mad:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dates to reserve, configure, and invitation to dealer

I reserved ($99) my Smart Car in September 2007 and was asked to configure two days ago. I am interested in an 09. How long does it take to receive an invitation from a dealer to see the car that one configured? Do you think I will most likely get an 08 or 09?

Thanks, DA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Config.... 2009.... fyi

We were informed just over a week ago to log on and configure our car. But the site has been down all this time. Another message was sent to us the other day indicating that the site will be up and running by Tuesday and we can log on and configure then. After reading news on this site, any configurations after the 25th of August will be 2009 models. I kinda thought that might happen with the site being down all this time. We will soon find out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've been waiting since February and still haven't been asked to configure...the 45 days in New York seems completely wrong :-(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think NY's wait got shorter b/c my friend registered two weeks ago and he was asked to configure last night also....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts