Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find these injector requirements for My 2008 turbo SMART.
Any suggestions??

Gasoline 373.33 cc/min with 36 LB/HR....

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
I used FBJC 100 injectors which are rated @308cc ... These in conjunction of a Garrett 1544 turbo on the 3 banger Mitsu... These injectors will flow more than enough to drown the little guy and never be taxed...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used FBJC 100 injectors which are rated @308cc ... These in conjunction of a Garrett 1544 turbo on the 3 banger Mitsu... These injectors will flow more than enough to drown the little guy and never be taxed...
@Barney I have the 320cc injectors.
From my stage 3 kit. I assume I should be good?

Do you think you could email me your map for your 1544? I'm very curious to what you have done? Something to get me going thank you :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Question the enrichment in the SS box couldn't I dial it up more? But for what reason would I want to?
Factory set it at 80.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@Barney I have the 320cc injectors.
From my stage 3 kit. I assume I should be good?

Do you think you could email me your map for your 1544? I'm very curious to what you have done? Something to get me going thank you :)
Hi. Where can i find the bigger injectors that You mention? Brand? I want to replace the oem jsn290A that my brabus 451 Has... Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts