Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What city do you live in, in N. M. ?
It would be intresting to see where all N. M. SMARTIES live.
If you live in ABQ, what part of town do you live in?
I live in the NE Heights, under the foothills, off INDIAN SCHOOL RD.
I was thinking, maybe someday, we could all meet up, somewhere. like they do in other cities.
Whats your take on that idea?

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's 3 for the NE Heights

...Juan Tabo/Constitution area.

I agree it would be fun for us to meet or have a rally. We can assemble at a Sonic w/2 cars per spot!! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
We have 2 in the NW, and seen 3 other on this side of town. We would like to host a get together at our store. Probably could talk the wife into free lunch for all Smart owners and passanger! Let me know if anyone interested and we'll try to set up a date!

We’re not trying to sell you anything! I’m not a salesmen, just a small business owner. Rick/Anja

·
Registered
30 Posts
A NM Rally??

I'm in...you think we can beat the 133 on Lombard St in San Fran??:D

BTW...just got my vanity plate..."IRSMART"!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sure, more the marrier! how would we go about contacting smart owners in Santa Fe? We’re thinking, NOT this coming weekend with the holiday, but Saturday the 6th @1pm. Please pass along and RSVP, I will also invite the folks from the dealership. Rick

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'll be there, if the rio grande don't rise

sure, more the marrier! How would we go about contacting smart owners in santa fe? We’re thinking, not this coming weekend with the holiday, but saturday the 6th @1pm. Please pass along and rsvp, i will also invite the folks from the dealership. Rick
not familiar with west side.
Need directions from ne heights, to your place & address.
I have compiled a list of smart owners in & around the abq area.
1- smart albq---abq
2- nm dude---clovis,nm
3- greatfoxmusic --abq--ne heights
4- 2 smartnm --abq--se--4 hills
5- bbuck777 --abq
6- moongipies --unknown
7- yry06 --abq ??
8- smarter not harder---los lunas
9- nm mogman ---rio rancho
19- irsmart --abq --ne heights
11- rwriston --rio rancho
12- dwaynetanner--abq
13- msknutson --abq--ne heights
14- nm ranger--unknown
15- old cummuter --unknown
16- ufofortom --abq--ne heights
17- CARNRIGHT --ABQ
18-jimnkaren---quemado, n m
i went threw the list on the forum, but may have missed some, so feel free to add or correct.
TOM

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can't miss the Store, we're just a little north of Golf Course and Irving (NE Corner), there’s a brick plaza just pass the closed Save-on Drugs Store. We have the north corner unit.
The best way is to head west on Paseo Del Norte to Golf Course, turn Right (North) on Golf Course, stay on Golf Course until you pass Irvnig Blvd. We’re on the right side (East) of the street. Any issues call us 899-8444 See you there!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Correct for Lucky Number 13!

I'm actually in the uptown area (ABQ Uptown Village Apts), along with another ForTwo (haven't met the owner yet). I am seeing more and more Smarties on the road in the area!

While at MVD Express a couple days ago, a woman said to me,"ah, a SmartCar. they're going to be sold at WalMart."

Anyone else heard this crazy rumor?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New mexico smart car meet

can't miss the store, we're just a little north of golf course and irving (ne corner), there’s a brick plaza just pass the closed save-on drugs store. We have the north corner unit.
the best way is to head west on paseo del norte to golf course, turn right (north) on golf course, stay on golf course until you pass irvnig blvd. We’re on the right side (east) of the street. Any issues call us 899-8444 see you there!
smart car meet this sat 9-6-08---1 p m
@ fox pizza--10200 golf course rd n w
see new mexico chapter, for more details, under title-where do you live.

·
Registered
11 Posts
don't forget this Saturday 1pm, @ Fox's Piszza Den, free Pizza and drinks for Smart Owners, looking forward to it! Hope to see you there! Rick / Anja

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any idea how many Smarts are coming?

Through a mutual friend, I was just introduced to another owner who didn't know about the get together. She's now coming so add another to the RSVPs.

I told her of this site too....:smartje.rd.zw:

·
Registered
2 Posts
RE: Walmart selling Smart cars ... that person must have been Googling Smart and saw that Walmart is rolling out a new in-store computer network called the Smart network in Sepember 2008.

Can't imagine Walmart handling car sales - not their cup o' tea.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts