Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just back from our Halloween run to Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Good turn out, although not a lot of dressing up, but a lot were new members, and were just happy to be there.
Just looked at my Sat Nav and we have done just short of 300 miles today, all the cars were faultless, which is great, please look at my link to the piccies as I promised, and 3 short vids fingers crossed it works as never posted a link to a whole album before, and not sure if this site will do it.
Ellis
elliskennedy/Whitby Run Nov 1st 2008 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spray job

Is the ForTwo with a British flag a wrap?
nope it is a spray job, it would have cost a fortune but Ian the owner got it done for free as long as the guy who sprayed it could use piccies of his car as advertising for his sprayshop, lucky sod.
The interior is red and blue leather to match the spray job, it is a brilliant car, he is about to put it up for sale, He wants offers over £6,000.

·
Super Moderator
28,907 Posts
Very nice photos; time to start trip planning! Do you have anything scheduled for Guy Fawkes Day? :)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice photos; time to start trip planning! Do you have anything scheduled for Guy Fawkes Day? :)
There is a regular meet up at a pub that just happens to be on bonfire night, but one of our dogs freaks at fireworks, so we stay in and turn TV up and close all the curtains
El

1 - 5 of 5 Posts