Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in going up to Fontana last weekend and in doing some planning I was wondering if I set up a group rate with one of the local companies, would you be interested in going on a whitewater rafting trip the Friday of OTD2012. It would be around $45 a person for a fully guided half day trip.

If you are coming to OTD2012 and would be interested let me know, so I can start planning this.

Thanks

Alison

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
YES.

However, I'm not sure I'll be there this year. The prospect of a whitewater experience (would be a 1st for me), increases the likelihood of my attendance.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES.

However, I'm not sure I'll be there this year. The prospect of a whitewater experience (would be a 1st for me), increases the likelihood of my attendance.

Cool, I hope you can make it. I also have a few "fun" runs planned, one to a few breweries and wineries and another to a few caverns.

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alrighty everyone I have gotten the Whitewater Rafting group set up. If you would like to go whitewater rafting with us on Friday Aug 24th, you just need to call The NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) at 888-905-7238 and give them our confirmation number 88947.

The cost will be $49.30 including tax per person, and if we get over 10 people it will be a bit cheaper. They do have some discounts like AAA, so be sure to ask when you call.

Our trip will be a half day fully guided, starting at 10am and ending at 1pm. All the info on the rapids can be found here Nantahala River Raft Trips in Detail

I am so looking forward to this and seeing ya'll there!!!!

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Attn: If there is anyone else who wants to go White water rafting on Friday from 2pm-5pm, you need to call Nantahala Outdoor Center by July 30th. After that date they will be releasing the final 2 slots we have.

If you would like to go with us, it is $44.42 per person and is a fully guided trip. The phone number is 800-232-7238 and tell them that the group/confirmation number is 88947.

So far I have going:
Alison and Daniel McCaffery
James and Gretchen Cook
Ivonne Bonett and Fredy Quintero
Patrick and Linda Morgan

If you can't make this group Cherie Braun (over on FB) was looking to get a group together to go on Saturday. So contact her, or if not on FB message me, if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts