Smart Car of America Forum banner

Who is coming to Indianola on Aug. 20??

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dgruis 
#1 ·
We would love a head count/car count for the Indianola Bike Night. Join us in the fun. We will meet at the Walmart Parking Lot on the North side of town on Highway 69/65 and caravan to the Square at 6:00pm.
If you plan to come, drop us an email at dgruis@mchsi.com.
If you know someone else who plans to join us, tell them to drop us an email too!!

#6 ·
I got a call from Baby Benz out of Ankeny and they are coming and they said one other. That would be 6 for sure and maybe some that have replied to Dawn's e-mails. There was someone from Montizuma that replied in the first thread that wanted to come, but I haven't seen anything from them since. I talked to Rusty, yellow smart, and gave her the info, she may come. There is the gal with the bull dog, Mary talked with her and she may be there also. Then there is the goldwing out of Ankeny that wanted to come, haven't heard anything from him. Hopefully the rain will stay up north for the event. See you all at the event.
Buzzz42

#7 · (Edited)
Smarties at Bike Night
Thanks to Dawn and Dale for putting this together, making the banners, tent, table, rally picture,and smart brochures. It was a fun event and the rain cleared for a beautiful evening. Thanks to all the Smarties that made the trip down to I town. Everyone got to show off their smart cars and answer a ton of questions. I was surprised by all the interest from the bike community about the smart cars. I hope everybody had a good time and hopefully we can do this again.
Buzzz42.........hope I can find my voice in the morning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.