Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Still driving 2MUTCH

Yep, I'm still around (I lurk here about every 3 months or so). The smartie is going strong as my daily commuter with only a couple minor, to-be-expected issues in 5-1/2 years. Still getting over 38 mpg combined in all seasons (yea, I still keep track of it). Although Rochester is closer than Madison, it's still not close enough for me to consider a trip down there. I use Justin at the Fiat-Brooklyn Park shop and he's great with the smart cars (ones out of warranty anyways).

FRED - 2MUTCH

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the video

Boy, it's been a while since I was last looking at this site. Never saw the video before. We were the yellow Cabrio with Benji the dog. Really enjoyed meeting others that day and showing up a the graduation party as a surprise to a new teen owner.

Have recently ordered a cruise control module. Keeping even on the accelerator on long trips is painful.

We will soon be moving to Traverse City, Michigan after 24 years living in the Minneapolis area. Hope to move into a new home December 18th. We will miss our Minnesota friends.

Still love my Smart car. Since May 2015, I have only gone 42,000 miles and still enjoy filling the gas tank for around $20.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
WS, You will be welcome in Michigan.

The Michigan group here just had an outing up near your soon to be home, and had a nice turn out. (See the Michigan Forum.)

The cherries were the best ever this year. :D Good luck. A2Jack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts