Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what it looked look after the wreck.. I have much of the shell taken off. Some of the interior parts as well. Located in Columbus, O. Prefer to get rid of locally as much of the bigger stuff as possible. Will to figure out shipping on some of the stuff. Cross posted many places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Sorry to read about your accident! Glad that it's implied that you and a possible passenger are okay!!!

No smart in the stable, free bump for you...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
It may look bad but if you strip the front skin may find little real damage. Remind us if it can charge and show the display info.
This has been sitting for xx days? Look at youtube 'RichRebuilds' where he strips down similar ft damage to his 'pizza oven Spark'
and does repair himself.

Once a body man can see the ft susp you can get a quick & accurate estimate on site. You can get fresh ft panels in all colors, I'm told. :cool:
VR
--

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, I'll leap into the void of silence and ask: Where is that juicy hv battery?? Have you plugged it into your solar setup?
--

·
Registered
84 Posts
Once you have stripped one side of the carcass you can roll car onto that side under a tree or inside a garage truss roof, for example, and lift the hv batt with a chain hoist. Be a good idea to purchase beforehand a fresh set of hv gloves. A liberated power pack is a happy power pack.
--

1 - 20 of 21 Posts