Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who is going to the national rally in K.C. from Iowa that want to caravan down on Thursday, June 10? Meet in the parking lot, north side of I-80, at the NE 14th street exit, exit 136, in Des Moines, the Bonanza Restaurant at 11:00. There is a group coming down from Minn. and want meet up here and caravan down to K.C. If you like, we could do an early lunch (say 11:00)so we could hit the road around 12:30, I would like to get in to KC before rush hour, as we will be going through down town KC. This should be a fun trip and as those of you that made the Dells rally well know, so come and enjoy the fun with us this year.
Buzzz42

·
Super Moderator
11,231 Posts
Heading in from Minnesota, I figured out a rough idea of my plans:

Figured up some rough time estimates assuming to meet up in Des Moines at around noon...

Leave Red Wing around 7-7:30 (am)
I90/35 ~8:45-9:15
Des Moines ~ 11-11:30
Roughly 1 hr lunch (?)
Lexana KS ~ 3:30-4:00

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at the nationals map and I saw GOT_MPG and D. Gruis are going. Are you two going to caravan down with the rest of us? Come join in on the fun.
Buzzz42

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
drop us an email and we can connect.
dgruis
Forest and smartha changed their plans and are going on Thursday the 10th. The way the weather looks this morning Friday may be a good choice. Rain and
hail already over in Nebraska heading our way. See you in KC.
Buzzz42............get the umbrella ready

1 - 10 of 10 Posts