Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks to forestacademy, I now have 4 yellow panels (the thin ones -- doors, front, and rear hatch). The other panels are black, as is the metal.

The car looks like a little bumblebee.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I thought I'd start this thread that could maybe transform into a section where people 'sign in' to identify themselves regionally. I passed another black smart car today, and the other driver and I were all smiles and waves as we kept up with each other for a few miles over the GWB from Joisey into NYC.

Let's identify cars by: panel/steel/interior/LICENSE PLATE (if you wish) (and then /misc, if that applies).

Mine is black/black/red/HYPRMILR

I drive into Manhattan's UWS nearly every weekday. And I always see two red smarts near my office, one of which belongs to a neighbor.

Hi!
Hi What do you think of Smart Car Rentals in New York?

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
I saw a silver/white smart parked at 24th and 8th ave in NYC! Hope your here!

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in the East Village. New to me 2009 Black on black Brabus. What a riot, park it anywhere. The Rover will be staying upstate now and may give up the garage space too. Actually laughed out loud the first time I filled it up.

Blade

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in the East Village. New to me 2009 Black on black Brabus. What a riot, park it anywhere. The Rover will be staying upstate now and may give up the garage space too. Actually laughed out loud the first time I filled it up.

Blade
As much fun as it is to park it in super tight spaces in the city (Brooklyn for me), I found my first tiny little scratch on my back bumper so now I'll circle the block once more for a decent spot (I should probably consider bumper bullies). Nonetheless it's great to know that you can. I bet you'll also lol the first time you park it perpendicularly.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes been thinking about bumpers but they do ruin the clean look. May go with bra in front and bumper bullies for rear instead. Since I bought it used it was already pre dinged a little so it's not that big a deal. But don't want to get it any worse either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Passion: Metallic Blue/Silver/Black (I don't want to post my license plate but my Smart has a sticker on the window that says "Waze Area Manager" from the Waze iOS, Android, and Blackberry GPS navigation app)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts