Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this a few weeks ago and forgot all about it until I just downloaded a pics from my phone.

If I didn't have a steady job right now............:p

When I looked inside, there were coolers everywhere, a high dollar LARGE GPS and of course the ice cream cone mounted to the roof and surfboard. While I have never seen them selling, it was obvious they sell on the beach. (I don't do the beach thing regularly, that is a tourist and transplant thing)

·
Registered
910 Posts
A motorcycle with an enclosed sidecar and a trailer~! How neat - but it's basically just a car with an open-air seat for the driver. . . :D
I'll bet it looks strange at night with the headlights on each side at two different levels . . . hmmmm?

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
It would be neat if one could drive from within the enclosed side car. :) or even make a cabin scooter using the enclosed side car as the body of the vehicle.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These all look like great mobile Smart business opportunities!! Keep-em coming! :bigthumbup:

·
Premium Member
10,363 Posts
great business opportunity?

These all look like great mobile Smart business opportunities!! Keep-em coming! :bigthumbup:
It would be neat if it was brought in by some one who is already selling trailers for the Smart:? :confused:
:cool: (hoping some who is gets an idea). :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts