Smart Car of America Forum banner

Williamsburg Brunch, Ferry Boat & Strawberry Pic

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ArthurRW 
#1 ·
The next annual brunch, Ferry Boat & Strawberry Picking Event
We have met in the past for a meal then we traveled on the Jamestown-Scotland ferry to the College Run Farms to pick & eat strawberries and have ice cream.
All smarties throughout this planet are welcomed. Rain or shine.
We could meet Saturday, the 14th or 21st of May, 11:30 AM (ish) for brunch at Old Chickahominy House, 1211 Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg VA 23185 and on from there.
If you want to meet just for lunch or the boat ride, that is great also.
Please indicate if you can attend for smart counts.
C U there.

#7 ·
Hey. are you guys going to meet in 2017? If so, text me at 770 789 7250. It is an Atlanta number, but I live in NC soon to be moving up to the new port new area. Any good Smart mechanic in the the Newport News area Thanks.
We have a small group that tries to meet the 2nd Saturday of the month in the Hampton Roads area, mostly for fellowship. We haven't discussed the strawberry picking event yet but there's time. My wife & I will do the picking with or without the group anyway, you're invited.

Next outing should be breakfast at the Smithfield Station in (where else) Smithfield, Va. We'll be leaving from the Tysinger smart dealership to travel to Smithfield.

During the fall my wife & I travel to Front Royal to travel down Skyline Drive, usually meeting up with some northern Va drivers at a Cracker Barrel restaurant (notice the trend?) We go up Friday afternoon and do the drive Saturday.

As for your question about a good mechanic, we have a dealership 10 minutes from my house, I don't know of an independent mechanic in the area that does smarts, although there is a german car repair shop in the area, never been to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.