Smart Car of America Forum banner

Williamsburg Ferry Boat & Strawberry Picking

6K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  WMEEK_4_2 
#1 ·
5th Annual Lunch, Ferry Boat & Strawberry Picking
Past 4 years we met at the Greene Leafe restaurant. Great food! After lunch we traveled on the Jamestown-Scotland ferry to College Run Farms to pick strawberries and have ice cream.

We had a good deal of fun in the past years and look forward seeing more smarties this year. Whatever the weather, this will happen. Over 40 smarties will fit on the ferry at one haul.

All smarties throughout this planet are welcomed to join us at Greene Leafe, 765 Scotland Street, Williamsburg, VA. Their sister location shut down.
If you just want to do lunch with other smarties, that is great also.

We could meet Saturday, the 18th or the 25th of May, 11:30 AM (ish) ~ 1 PM (ish) for lunch and on from there. Please indicate if you are interested and the date by the 16th so I can contact the restaurant of our numbers.

C U there.:spots::smartje.zw.zw::smartje.rd.zw::smartje.bl.zw::smartje.wt.zw::smartje.bl.zl::smartje:

See less See more
#18 ·
Since we don't have anything planned for June 1 my wife & I are going to pick strawberries next Saturday. We plan on doing lunch at Greene Leafe at 11:30 just like planned for this week but very informal. Anyone want to join us feel free to come, I'm not making reservations, just showing up.

#24 ·
Well we're back from our trip! We met WMEEK 4 2 at the cafe, we were both a half hour late due to traffic, him from Richmond, us from Hampton. Nice lazy lunch followed by a trip on the ferry and on to berry picking. The 3 of us had strawberry ice cream before my wife & I commenced picking. One benefit of going this late in the season, late strawberries and early blueberries! Going to chop up some berries and put them on ice cream tonight. Yum! Sorry for all those that couldn't make it, you missed a good time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.