Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I have a 2018 fortwo, and I'm wondering if anyone has found good side-window rain guards/sun guards. I'm looking for something that I could have the windows down an inch and not get wet when it's raining. I haven't had a whole lot of luck looking on my own. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have Rain Guards on my 451 and they look sharp. How ever like the 451 the 453 door opens with the window having no top support beam. That means the rain guard will have to be to high in order to clear the window when the door is opened to think of a real deep drop of the window when raining. You will get some ability to crack the window and it will be enough but it will not be a huge lowering of the window. Sharp look but minimal (though effective) window lowering in the rain is the story here. Cabrio's are out altogether do to removing the roof supports at times.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roger that on the Cabrio (I don't have one)... and good point about clearing the shield to open the door, hadn't really been thinking about that. Just out of curiosity, would you post a link to the ones you got?

·
Registered
857 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts