Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Super Moderator
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John deleted a thread in the vendor forum by WiseGuide. That user just made another post on the vendor forum for wipers. However, he is listed as "Banned" under his user name. So how is he still able to post? I haven't deleted his new post yet.

Len

· Super Moderator
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So do we now go back and "Unban" him? And do we send a message to anyone who has reported his posts - MB DNA comes to mind.

Len

· Super Moderator
18,158 Posts
I've been doing some research on this and I've come to the conclusion that the Vendor icon itself may be broken. A few nights or so ago I came across a post I thought was spam (I can only assume to be Wise Guide, but I may be wrong), however I didn't delete it because my browser displayed the "broken image" icon under the Username. When I moved my mouse over the icon a tooltip displayed that said "Vendor". I can't find the post anymore, so it may very well be Wise Guide's first post. Do we have two levels of site Vendors? The "Site Sponsor" ones appear to be working fine. Maybe I'm crazy or something.

· Super Moderator
18,158 Posts
Oh I know. :) I was just originally thrown off by the broken image that was attempting to call itself "Vendor" under their name when I first came across them (before they were originally banned). Looks like Toronto fixed that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.