Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking online for wheels for my smart and these caught my attention, now I'm new to owning a Smart so I was wondering if these would fit Thanks

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
That depends on the diameter, width and offset of the wheel you wanted to buy. Obviously the lug pattern is wrong. Kind of like going to Victoria Secret and holding up the first bra you see and ask everyone in the store if it would fit your wife.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
There are plenty of wheel styles made for your Smart at right prices... Look for them, and buy wheels made for your Smart...

Yes them wheels are no good for your Smart...

·
Registered
343 Posts
To add a little here, "universal" lug pattern wheels are usually of pretty low quality. I've seen them crack more frequently than most wheels. Around the lugs they like to split too. Also, our wheels are hub centric, and any proper aftermarket wheels, like the Genius ones are too. These universal rims are lug centric, which can result in worse ride quality, balance issues, and alignment problems. Avoid them if you can, please.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To add a little here, "universal" lug pattern wheels are usually of pretty low quality. I've seen them crack more frequently than most wheels. Around the lugs they like to split too. Also, our wheels are hub centric, and any proper aftermarket wheels, like the Genius ones are too. These universal rims are lug centric, which can result in worse ride quality, balance issues, and alignment problems. Avoid them if you can, please.
Thanks I think I'm going to get these and paint the outside red

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After days of looking i found these that look perfect with the carbon fiber wrap I'm doing on the car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts