·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's been in the parts department showroom for I don't know how long....tough sell
No doubt it's a high priced Smart...more of an automotive playtoy than everyday transportation...but lots of automotive playtoys can cost 250K or more...it might turn more heads than your average Ferrari or Lamborghini...

·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Many Italian exotics have red exteriors and tan/orange interiors.

I would daily drive the heck out of that Brabus Tailor Made. :D
Spoken as a true automobile enthusiast!

Bentley's nomenclature for the color of the interior is "Butterscotch"

I'd put it in my garage without any hesitation...love the unique look!

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
That's cheap; when my car was new it got the full Tailor Made treatment - unlike that car, whose tridion was not stripped and repainted - and it cost $34,900…..I bought it used however, for half price including ELW, with 200 miles on it.

I like that car, but I wish they had gone further, by painting the tridion a more interesting colour!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Back in 2008............

The smart center south charlotte NC,had a candy apple red cabrio.Had
custom white leather interior,wide wheels,and all the"goodies"you could get in 2008. As I remember it was priced at $30,000+. I think it was in the showroom for a year before they sold it..........................

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I don't think that's a Taillor Made, and the tan top while not common is an option.
Also, while the price is high back in the day the G&K 450 were almost as expensive as that one, mine for example was sold new for $25,000 at a Lambo dealer, no kidding.

And check what the dealer says about this particular Fortwo:

Clearly the car is not black with black interior, so, it's that a mistake or the dealer modified it?

·
Registered
536 Posts
they should swap out the red panels with black ones... that red is horrible with that leather interior... plus the beige soft top would give it a really nice contrast against black panels...

·
Banned
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they should swap out the red panels with black ones... that red is horrible with that leather interior... plus the beige soft top would give it a really nice contrast against black panels...
Actually...that's a good idea...a swap to black panels would probably increase the marketability...

·
17,372 Posts
I don't think that's a Taillor Made, and the tan top while not common is an option.
Also, while the price is high back in the day the G&K 450 were almost as expensive as that one, mine for example was sold new for $25,000 at a Lambo dealer, no kidding.

And check what the dealer says about this particular Fortwo:

Clearly the car is not black with black interior, so, it's that a mistake or the dealer modified it?
Oh no, that's definitely a Tailor Made. It has Brabus wheels, the Brabus leather interior, it even has the silver "Brabus Tailor Made" badging where the passion badges would usually be.

and for that price it doesn't even come with the brabus headlights....
Those aren't available in the USA. :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
and for that price it doesn't even come with the brabus headlights....
Or the centre exhaust, or the 17" rear wheels, or the BRABUS badging (on the grill), etc etc...

Although very interesting, I would buy a Pure AND an ED Coupe for the same price...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts